Annons

torsdag 2 juli 2009

Will you be there

Sitter och lyssnar på Michael Jackson, en av min absoluta favoritlåtar, Will you be there. Den ger mig sån gåshud och texten är oerhört känslofylld och musiken fantastisk. Hela texten är så bra men just dessa partier griper tag i mig extra mycket.


But they told me a man should be faithful and walk when not
able and fight till the end, but i'm only human.



In our darkest hour in my deepest despair will you still care? Will you be there? In my trials and my tripulations, through our doubts and frustrations, in my violence, in my turbulence, through my fear and my confessions, in my anguish and my pain, through my joy and my sorrow, in the promise of another tomorrow, i'll never let you part for you're always in my heart.





Kände otroligt starkt när jag lyssnade så det kom en tår. Lyssna på låten ordentligt...


Inga kommentarer: